Saturday, August 09, 2014

Trying Again

I received a nice note from an acquaintance last week, telling me how much she had enjoyed my blog. It was just what I needed to get a little inspiration again. I still knit a lot and enjoy it, so it seems silly not to record my accomplishments....and failures. So, here I go again.

I recently knit these little bunnies with leftover yarn for my neighbor who just had a baby and who also have a two-year-old.  I bought Julie's dress patterns a while back, so I used those. They're all so cute, and I'm so in love with the shoes that she includes in the bunny pattern itself. I bought my friend a card that had cute little pink fondant booties on a cupcake, so I found a tiny bit of leftover, bright pink yarn for the baby's bunny. Success! I even thought about making some of the cupcakes, but I regained my sanity before I tried that.
little bit of bright pink yarn to make one of the pairs of booties.



3 comments:

Knittings Nice! said...

Hello again Caroline....loving you knits those bunnies are so so cute and suc sweet booties. At the moment am busy knitting and crochet and weaving Christmas presses...yes I know tad early but quite a few to do...oh along with doing new kitchen extention.

Willow said...

Can you believe I bought those bunny patterns and haven't knitted a single one?? I'm putting that on my list of things to knit before school starts! You've inspired me.

PS: keep posting!

Thimbleanna said...

Your little bunnies are Adorable!!! I still haven't made any yet -- they're on the list though!